People, fear not. Call off the search. I'm still here. I know, you're relieved.
Life is weird, isn't it? While it seems that I may have abandoned you, I've really done the opposite. I've been SO busy that the blog has just sort of fallen off. Not all of this activity will thrill you, but it's all for your own good. I'll try not to leave you alone for so long in the future.
What have I been up to? Well, since you ask:
- Web design. As my own little tiny publishing house, I've grabbed some work doing web design. There's nothing that drives me crazier, but it's a good gig. Sadly, it doesn't generate a lot of blog content.
- Marketing document design. Related to the above, I've been updating technical and marketing materials for a company in the oil and gas industry. Look for the details in my next gaming supplement: Attack of the Catalytic Heaters. I know you don't really care about this, or the web design, but those are necessary evils to support the next few items, like...
- Video games? Yep. Two of them. One is browser-based, and the other an iPhone game. You'll love 'em. This is a new experience for me, but I've got talented people on the team and we're having fun figuring it out together. What are they about? None of your gorram business... yet!
- My post-apocalyptic RPG. I have most of the setting details worked out as I scratch on this project in my spare time. It's gonna use the Mini-Six system, and it's going to be very, very fun.
- Complete Characters. These are still coming, even if there's been a stall. I have a couple nearly ready to go, as soon as I can knock out the other design projects, these will get back on track.
So, with Gen Con looming (without my attendance, I fear) and lots of noise around the RPG world, I'll be back more regularly, I promise.
Got questions or comments about what I've been up to, or what's next? Hit me in the comments.